|This license allows you to use QWebEditor for a web site.
|This license allows you to use QWebEditor for a single server.
|A Distribution License allows you to distribute QWebEditor within a single commercial application
||Plesk Reloaded 8 control panel|
||Apache (with mod_rewrite)|
||APC accelerated PHP|
||PHP 5 (with GD2, IMAP)|
||Free virus scanning and spam filtering for emails|
||Webmail access and more|
|| Printer Friendly
- QWebEditor works in IE5.5+ for Windows, Netscape 7.1+,
Mozilla 1.4+, Firefox 0.7+ for all OS and Safari 2.0+ for MacOSX *.
sided scripting support is required. Since QWebEditor uses
- QWebEditor can be downloaded in seconds under broadband connection.
- QWebEditor is simple but features rich. We did not include
features probably you do not need and therefore our editor is simple
but fast, faster than competitor's product.
- WYSIWYG editing! It has simple point and click interface. No programming or technical knowledge required.
- System clipboard support. All clipboard operations preserves text formatting.
- QWebEditor can be configured differently to integrate to your
existing system. The editor can be configured as a stand alone form and
the content can be submitted to a script of your choice. It can also be
configured as a form element. Multiple editors can be included in one
single form. It can also be configured as a popup editor.
- If your user is not using a supported browser, a normal
<textarea> tag is shown instead.
Word Processing Features:
- Paragraph styles (with custom class attribute values)
- Font size
- Font face
- CSS style (specifying multiple external stylesheets used by the editor)
- Text color and text background color
- Bold, italic, underline, strike-through
- Superscript and subscript
- Indent and unindent paragraph
- Number and bullet list
- Paragraph alignment
- Horizontal line
- Increase/decrease font size
- Insert image and edit image properties (image alignment, alternative text and border alignment)
- Create table and set different attributes (cellspacing,
cellpadding, border width, etc.) After you created a table, you can
modify it (insert/remove columns or rows, edit table/cells attributes, cells merge).
- Source editing
- Remove formatting
- Insert symbols
- Writing direction
Developer related features:
* QWebEditor under Safari browser missed some features because Safari browser missed several features needed by QWebEditor. QWebEditor under Safari missed: font size, paragraph style, ordered list, unordered list, remove link, and stylesheets support.
- QWebEditor has UI in different languages. We currently
provided English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese language
files. All string resources are located in one file and therefore it is
simple to localized QWebEditor of your choice.
- Its UI is customizable. You can rearrange
toolbar buttons, specifying your own list of fonts and
symbols, specifying your own theme to match your websites, etc.
- PHP and ASP helper classes are provided for
easier integrating QWebEditor to your web site. Certainly,
QWebEditor is compatible with other server sided technologies.
- QWebEditor supports UTF-8, ISO-8859 and other
- QWebEditor can be used under strict and transitional doctypes.
QWebEditor is listed in the following
programming sites: ScriptSearch.com,